Friday, January 29, 2010

BLAST 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW ...REALLY BLAST !!!!!!!!!!!!
now I am glad that I am chinese and know chinese ...XD
because of that I no need to wait for the english translation for so long ..and so slow ..
chinese is faster .. .XD

Chapter 2 of BLAST !!!!! I love it !!!!!!!
FRONT PAGE !!! GOJYO!!!!!!!! XD [well I not really fond at him]

Then the best part of the manga!!!!

1st....
THIS PAGE!!! XD ...
GOKU and GOJYO .. got scare by a crazy woman ...XD
and ...
SANZO GETTING HIS HAIR CUT BY HAKKAI!!!!!!!!
OMG ..... last time I said .. the longer the hair ..the more handsome SANZO get ..and now he CUT it ??!!!! Well ..that DOESN'T matter .. because SANZO IS STILL SO HANDSOME ...XD

2nd....
IS THIS PART ..SO FUNNY !!!!!!! GOJYO get angry at SANZO because SANZO sleep at the bed ..and GOJYO ask:"WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE !!!"
then SANZO coldly answer :" SANZO-SAMA"
hahaha..isnt it very funny??

3rd...
GOKU's hair is longer too ..but he going to get cut by hakkai again ..XD


END FOR THE THIS CHAPTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT THE NEXT TO OUT FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: